Location:3650 E Olympic Blvd, CA 90023
Type:Part Time & Full Time
Who we are:
TLC Collective is a marijuana dispensary serving the greater TLC area. A favorite of many since its opening, we’ve created the ideal space for learning about and shopping for cannabis. As a pioneering marijuana dispensary, TLC provides members of the community with affordable, award-winning products in a sophisticated environment. Our integrative design provides a seamless experience, featuring high-definition digital menus and a 360-degree display case showcasing flower, concentrates, edibles, topicals, and tinctures.
The Packaging Technician will be responsible for safely and effectively preparing, filling, packaging and labeling our food safe medical cannabis oils and liquids for ingestion, inhalation, solid dose and topical applications. This position will also be responsible for maintaining production and packaging equipment.
- Proper setup and operation of filling, solid dose manufacturing, packaging and labeling equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as needed
- Assist in monitoring and managing processing equipment supplies and inventory
- Execute all filling and packaging procedures in an efficient manner in compliance with our SOP’s and all applicable manufacturing procedures
- Perform in-process and post-process sample acquisitions according to protocols or batch records
- Support new product lines and process development as needed
- Be willing and able to be cross-trained to work alongside other team members with manufacturing, harvesting, drying and weighing of our broad medical cannabis product line as needed.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures.
- Train future new team members as necessary.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
- High school diploma / GED required.
- A team player and is able to collaborate with others, being able to communicate with cross-department personnel.
- Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think out of the box, look for new ways of streamlining and improving the approvals process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age and able to work legally in the USA.
- Knowledge and familiarity with cannabis and warehouse procedures.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.